Martha’s Perfectly Boiled Duck Eggs
How to perfectly boil duck eggs
- 1 5 quart stock pot (or larger) with lid
- 1 colander
- 12 each duck eggs
- 3 quarts water
- Fill the pot with 3 quarts (or more) of water.
- Put the duck eggs in the cold water. Cover with lid.
- Bring water to a boil. After the water comes to a rolling boil, allow eggs to cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, leave the lid on, and let the eggs sit in the water for 10 more minutes.
- Pour water and eggs into a colander to strain. Rinse with cold water until cool.
- Peel and enjoy! Makes the best deviled eggs or egg salad!